navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

27 March 2005

sad...

I’m so damn sad...

I remembered, the few days before my JC life starts, this person (hereafter known as A) told me, “Do not ignore me when you got new friends in RJ, promise? Even when we are so busy with our schoolwork and CCA, we will still be good friends and we will still have time to chat with one another.”
Orientation 1 came....
For the whole week, I only see A 3 times... I dismissed it as “for one week only” kind of thing... I know everyone was caught up with the whole OG thing...
Week 3...
The auditions for CCA starts... A got so damn busy with her CCA...
All the way till yesterday...
Called A ... A sounded damn unwilling to speak to her friend because she was so damn busy...

P.S. Some of you should know who I’m talking about...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Oxygen! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger