navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

07 July 2005

wednesday

grace acts cute... someone told me...

k'cove was occupied AGAIN!!!

sigh...

anyway, today went quite smooth... yep

PW was damn sian as usual... did some research and came across this 128pages research paper on solar energy... gosh... damn good research paper for PW... but don't think I'll print it out... maybe I'll dump the link inside or something... haha...

yep

P.S. I was flipping through Green Day's American Idiot lyrics booklet yesterday and I realised the band used a lot of F*** word... haha... yep... but I still love their songs... haha...



You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!

The World's Shortest Personality Test


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | id10t » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger