navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

30 September 2005

Obviously

I never will be good enough for him :(

McFly - Obviously

Recently I've been,
Hopelessly reaching
Out for this girl,
She's out of this world.
Believe me.

She's got a boyfriend
He drives me round the bend
'Cos he's 33,
He's in the marines,
He'd kill me.

It's been so many nights now
I find myself thinking about her now.

'Cause obviously,
She's out of my league
I'm hopin' and wishin'
She's draggin' me in and now
I know I never will be good enough for her.

No, no
Never will be good enough for her.

Gotta escape now
Get on a plane now. yeah
Off to LA, that's where i'll stay (yeah)
For 2 years

I'll put it behind me (i'll put it behind me)
Go to a place where she cant find me. yeah.

(Chorus)

It's outta my hands
I'll never know where I stand
I know I'm not good enough for her
He's good enough for her (for her, for her)

(Chorus)


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | talking to a gambler » //-->





Ilike it .I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger