navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

08 September 2005

wake me up when september ends

In school now... was supposed to meet ber and mug in the library... apparently, she got make up physics lesson... come to think of it, we got the same physics teacher... weird...

anyway, only like five days had passed and I'm getting quite restless already... sigh... perhaps its the lift upgrading project around my neighbourhood that makes mugging totally sucks... the sounds that tempts you to switch TV (which apparently, I'm attached to) volume to the max just to cover the sound... or perhaps rock to my favourite Green Day songs... (boulevard of broken dreams rock!!!) haha...

whatdha yo sway?

yep

P.S. Yeah!! so happy... finally got a testimonial on friendster!!! haha... Thanks ching hui!!

P.S.S. I think there is something wrong with my eyes... black now looks a bit like maroon...



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Shop shop shop » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger