navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

10 January 2006

bad day

monday was utterly horrible. lesson was alright, but after lesson was horrible.

the s paper thing was kind of expected. well, didn't get chem, but at least I was satisfied with maths and phys. yep! anyway, only a few people got the 3 s papers.

then went to canteen to meet wl and june. while leaving, a lect, came over and wanted to book me for short skirt, when my skirt wasn't exactly that short. I mean at least it was touching my knee. ended up starting to defend the skirt length. during that time, there were like hell lots of bimbos wearing mini skirts walking around and he has to come and try to book me. In the end, he said my skirt length was marginal. If that was so, think like half the girls will get booked already. This whole white slip frenzy is getting out of hand. I seriously think that there is nothing wrong with my skirt length. I wonder why the teachers do not look for those bimbos first before trying to tell me that my skirt is too short. freak. now I'll have to keep pulling down my skirts already. then I was like in shock for the rest of the time. luckily, he gave me another chance. (I seriously think that I do not deserve a white slip because it is just unfair. hell lots of girls have really really short skirt and they are not booked at all.)

while going to homeroom to try doing tuts and stuff, saw something that really upset me a lot. started crying to wl and june in homeroom about that whatever stuff. I am really lost. anyway, I think I should talk to the person involved, in order for me to move on.

this is so utterly unfair. what's the point of doing well and ended but blacklisted for no reason? what's the point of working so freaking hard to get good results while you ended up the same as the person next to you, all manufactured by a factory called school?

yucks. I feel like puking.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | this is true » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger