navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

31 March 2005

my council interview experience

Went for the council interview... actually quite screwed for that... well, you know they asked those ordinary “why do you want to join council?” kind of questions until the first weird question came... jia lun actually asked “how do you think of me as a person?” was actually quite shocked to get these kind of question... but I guess I was kind of... well I kind of pulled it off by saying “I do not know you personally, so I think it is unfair to make these kind of statements”... then got some funny questions like “did you stay for the whole duration of O2?”... was having an internal struggle between conscience and practical... well, as you expected, I let down my conscience... then came “at which point were you tempted to leave?”.. I sort of described the weird games... haha... they laughed too... then came all the “how do you think the council is doing currently” questions... etc etc... Then came another weird question “how do you think you did for this interview?”... blunder!!! I said “quite bad actually”... as expected, “why?”... me, “I seem kind of nervous...” haha... they laughed again...
Well, hopefully they like my... erm... truthful (yeah! Truth!) and “sincere” answers...
Then on tues, chork told me that sergious told him that when jia lun ask “how do you think of me as a person?”, its a trick question and if I said “you are scandalous” I will automatically get to campaign stage... what crap...

P.S. I do not feel guilty anymore... tml is April fools’ day!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | sad... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger