navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

08 July 2005

Give Life.

grace is so nice that she can treat someone, who doesn’t treat her well time and time again, like a friend… someone told me…

gave up going to k’cove already, ‘cos I knew that it will be occupied again… sigh… no choice, who ask the school to put a table there… and k’cove is such a cosy place… sigh… civics was taken up by the blood donation talk… asked my parents already, and they allowed me to go and donate, ‘cos my blood is mine after all… watched the video and was quite freaked out by the thick needles… but I’m not swayed… I mean, it is really nice to know that by donating a pint of blood can help save someone’s life, and doing good within my capabilities… enough talk…

Yep

1st GP lesson after CT… boring as usual and my grades just sucks… sigh… guess I seriously need to work really hard for my language, especially my grammar… thick I must go for GP remedial… Mr Lee wasn’t in school today because of the sailing competition… so we got this J3 substitute… and as usual the class was damn quiet that she sort of just gave up on us… got back physics MCQ (which by the way, sucks)… Mr Kamel intended to go through tutorials but with “violent” objection from the class, we got off early…

Ate lunch… and got quite pissed… but shan’t elaborate… anyway, I heard that some scandalous person in my class got new scandals… need to update myself… yep… met wang lu too… then we went to the track… jogged with this guy and I have to take like 2 steps for every step he takes… sigh…

Anyway I read this somewhere…

A handshake shows a lot about a person… A sincere handshake is a firm, outstretched and warm one… but if the person is insincere, the handshake has no strength and the other party will not feel anything from it… especially when the hands were kept very close to the person…

if this is really true… sad…

She never told her love,
But let concealment, like a worm i’th’bud,
Feed on her damask cheek. She pined in thought,
And with a green and yellow melancholy
She sat like Patience on a monument
Smiling at grief. Was not this love indeed?”

– William Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night
Act Two Scene 4 Line 108 - 113


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | feel good » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger