navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

23 August 2005

Blog

Time to explain why my previous entries, including this one (being typed out in the com lab) is "hidden"... basically, i kinda got myself screwed with spending too much time infront of the computer, surfing net... (actually, 8 hours in 15 days isn't considered much... is it?) yep... furthermore the show about blogging practically make my parents start noticing me blogging... and they just have to tell me "blogging is actually not good for you, why do you want to put your thoughts on the net... people can use it against you... etc..."...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | untitled » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger