navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

04 October 2005

physicks make me sick

yep... as the title of this entry suggests, physics is sickening... the thing is, the paper is not hard,(no need water to soften it) just tricky and full of "define", "describe", "explain" and "show how" qns... yep... lucky thing is that the teachers chose some qns from the TYS... haha... :) I'm jus glad it is over... can slack now... :D well, no paper for tml, thurs is math... which should be quite alright for FM people right?

anyway, after the paper... wang lu and I walked to j8... on the way, I saw Mr Lonely on the other side of the road... haha... yep... then wang lu, chork, kenneth, fan hao, jia shun and I went for lunch... during lunch, we saw a sulphur with his fluorine... :P


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | promos » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger