navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

10 November 2005

Energia Solare


went to school for my final OP rehearsal, and this is when we finally time ourselves and make sure that we don’t go overtime or something. Yep! Finished I&R already, other than the OP portion. Not very sure what to write for the usually missing in action person, as we could not complain and neither do I wish to harm anybody’s PW grade. At least he showed some improvements by actually making an effort to read the written report and preparing for his scripts. So in the end I praised everyone, especially zhao yan. :) yep... my performance for the previous rehearsal was abysmal, as I suddenly just blanked out, panicked but (strangely) still continue smiling. yep... anyway, we're damn lucky that our group's slot was changed to Fri because of this *ahem* person, who was supposed to treat my group now. Yep... then we got the weekend to do our I&R!!! lucky eh?


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | “Ah-Ah, Ah-Ah, Ah-Ah, Ahh” » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger