navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

05 November 2005

rants

chess camp day 2

settled in the amphi and started playing polar bear.. get to be a polar bear once. :) haha.. halfway through then we realised that the wei qi and bridge people are missing. then we all got so confused that we decided to play mass c chess transfer. (the initial idea was to play i-c chess transfer, but they realised that a queen in c chess and a pao in i chess is freaking powerful and before that, yiling suggested that we play truth or dare, but I guess that's like a girl kind of game.) yep.. so we arranged in such a way that it is the i chess people vs i chess people, otherwise it would be a disadvantage to the i chess people. played with rui zhi. there was like this freaking mass of transfering and koping chess pieces around. still remember once I got like 2 paos on field and 3 paos in my inventory. saw the other people's board and zhao wei got like 4 mas and 3 jus on field.. :S some other person got 4 jus. and the board at the far end got freaking little no. of pieces and started koping stuffs from my inventory.. think he took 2 jus, 3 mas and freaking lots of paos from me.. haha.. managed to be the first to jiang jun and when the c chess people are admiring the dangerous trap I set up, I had to rush off for something, and my hp battery just went ____ (flat) and I couldn't call shuting to ask where they are.. kope my mom's hp and inserted my sim card but I realised that I saved all the nos. in my own hp and not my sim.. yep.. so in the end I went to the library and started surfing the net.. (which sort of explains this entry) :) and the librarians are damn damn mean.. chasing kids off the computers, scolding them for making noise and people for using hp. but come to think of it, its their job to keep the place quiet. at least she didn't bother me. but there was like hell lots of children running around the place.. yep..

P.S. to my new pal, cheers!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | rants » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger