navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

14 November 2005

Finally it is OVER!!

Finally it is OVER!!! PW IS OVER!!! PW IS OVER!!!

yay!!! after all these month of complaining about PW, I finally handed in the I&R :D *jumps in joy* heehee... anyway, went to school damn early to meet my group outside the staffroom. zhao yan and hua rong were there already. then zhao yan happily told me that he forgot to print the I&R, so in the end have to go com lab to print, and he actually exceeded the I&R word limit by 558 words :S yep.. wei hao came and there were 4 people. one missing person and waited for 15 min before he came. yep... but sigh of relief. going home to delete all the PW files. the sight of it just disgusts me.

then kenneth and I went to do our SRP stuff in the com lab. saw this person playing some spastic game and decided to go to that website and started playing. :P anyway, if you are really bored and want to play those spastic games, click here :) and kenneth burnt this CD or chinese songs for me. haha... yay!!! got 知足 inside!!!

yep!

Then bernie, liaoying and me went cartel for lunch. haha... then somehow got migrane, went home and fell asleep on the bus, despite it being freezing on the bus.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | GASP! » //-->





heh grace. Mine is over too! =) Cheers

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger