navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

03 December 2005

because you live

because you live and breathe
because you made me believe in myself when nobody else can help
because you live, girl
my world has twice as many stars in the sky

Oooooh.... I love Jesse Mccartney!!!

ok. fine. I'm crazy over such popish ballads :) yep...



only 5 more days to go before leaving on a jet plane!!!

singapore --> hongkong --> tao yuan (taipei) --> tai chung --> kao shiong --> hua lian --> tai pei --> hongkong --> singapore

singapore to taipei, transit in hongkong. so it takes 2 flight to get to taipei, thanks to taking cathay pacific... but at least cathay pacific is nice :) but this means that I'll be leaving the ground four times in total. how to keep my feet on the ground at this rate?? sorry... just being lame... this also means, increasing the chances of... well... nvm... yep... then will go around taiwan island. went round taiwan island a few years back but missed out this particular gorge, which my father is bent on going. yep!!! packing stuff these few days and I'm not allowed to bring this cute little suitcase I got because I need to pack that thick jacket in. so i was like left with this bulky suitcase... gonna bring back a full one though :P

yep!!! grace misses wang lu!!! grace misses bernie tooooo!!! (though I meet you like last week?)

hey bernie!!! get you another Christian Dior wallet k? eh? oh and will celebrate your b day after I come back k. yep! and a early happy going on to 17 years old!!!
shall try to look for a place that sells gloomy bear to get one for wang lu (though I find it too bloody and morbid) :S
the rest? shall try and ask you all individually :)

yep!!!

Jesse Mccartney rawks!!!! *hint**hint*

someone get me Beautiful Soul album and the Up Close DVD!!!

Cheers!!!

grace

sleeping with the light on


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Dragostea Din Tei » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger