navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

27 January 2006

CNY celebration

went to school only for morning assembly. lala~ then was on my way to SN. managed to see quite a number of teachers and our dear juniors in SN are having lessons after the celebration till 2pm. yep! then bernie and I almost crashed Miss Quek's lesson :P yep! Miss all the vibrant CNY celebration/mass in SN, which we all use to take for granted previously. anyway, most of the teachers were like trying to sell the food and fun fair tickets to us :S

then it was going home to mug for SATs, which is like TOMORROW!!! Gosh... I'm like still at Bs in the wordlist. Maths, I guess should be ok if I don't make stupid mistakes.

P.S. I suffered an acute pain in the heart on the way home so much so that I could not move at all, and I was like paralyzed on the seat. think I'm stressed out or something.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | trial » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger