navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

14 January 2006

sleeping with the light on

yesterday was friday the 13th *gasps* but nothing bad really happened.

yep. there was the first ever chess training this year, but I fell asleep right throughout the lecture, until the lecturer starts discussing about some chess games. then there was briefing with photog about upcoming events and such. so cool! we're actually going for some collaboration with other JCs. plus got more outings, a photo wall. a photog web page. collaboration with arts club, collaboration with entre club to sell postcards to earn $$$ and much more. Lala~

well, before that, on thursday, there was soccer!!! and gal soccer is finally a CCA!!! yay!!! and there will be an inter JC female soccer match around may. Lala~ tuesday will be gym training and thursday will be game training. grace is so going to die. :( but good workout anyway. :) then I said I want to be a goalkeeper!!! yay!!! hope I become the main goally though. bernie is so going to be jealous of me when I become the spider goalkeeper :P yep!!! and quan min!!! hope to meet you in the games in may :)

there explained CCA. sounds fun but hectic. Imagine 3 JC1 orientations to carry out. :S anyway, I did not go for all the CCA orientations last year (which sort of explains why I did not join chamber in the end)

meanwhile, wei jia and I were kind of engrossed with the horoscope thingy, and started looking through my small little aquarian handbook for the characteristic of the people in our class... lol :P yep! and aquarian goes well with librans, sagitarians and geminians. and since, my birthday is last day of aquarius, I got pisces influence. plus, sun sign leo. so practically I go well with every sign!!! Lala~~~~ :)

anyway, I am quite sick of downloading the scroller in my blog :S kenneth is supposed to help me design one after our SRP oral or poster presentation.



Your Birth Month is February
Peaceful and harmonious, you seek the gentle side of life.Your warmth and consideration touches many.
Your soul reflects: Purity, modesty, and faithfulness
Your gemstone: Amethyst
Your flower: Iris
Your colors: Purple, yellow, and light blue



What Does Your Birth Month Mean?








Its time to move on




Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | tripped » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger