navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

18 February 2006

Happy Birthday to myself!!!

Happy Birthday to myself!!! yep!!! going to be 18 in let's c... 2hrs time. Lala~ just wanna say thanks to a few people.

wei jia!!! for spending my last dinner being 17 with me :)
lulu!!! for going out with me on my 1st day being 18 :)
bernie!!! for being there for me always!!! :)

Here's some prizes to award:

Earliest message: gambler tan chor kiang
you beat bernie by 1minute!

Most scandalising/interesting message: mr lee
Shocked me with that message about *ahem*!!!

Sweetest message: bernie huang!!!
*hugs*

and last but not least, the best overall, most creative and my favorite message: wang liansheng!!!
Lala~ but a green coloured day is going to be kind of freaky, isn't? anyway, you were not the last one to send a message :P

lets c who will win the best tags :)


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | goodbye 17 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger