navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

07 February 2006

Tuesday

FINALLY!!!! it was soccer for PE :) and I just have to forget to bring my PE shirt :( but thanks to heyu I got to play the game... plus I managed to have the shirt for soccer training later. soccer with the girls was more like pinball than soccer, a lot of kicking the ball around to random people and stepping on each other's leg. yep!

lesson was alright, until some evil person pull my chair when I was about to sit down. Miss Wang was funny again during maths lecture, telling history of Newton before starting on the Newton's Law of Motion. during lesson, she made me write my solution on the board, but did not went through... and she writes initials on the board, so it would look something like:
4) GG
yep. GG

P.S. lala~ while going to com lab, for the 1st time, this person I know actually started talking to me :)
P.S.S. To vanessa, hanyou, jessica and winnie: I can't wait for the potluck breakfast!!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | stacey's mom » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger