navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

24 March 2006

CT

Cts over!!! Though I didn't do well as wished, but I'm glad I manage to sit through 8hrs of killer paper (not including 3 hrs of AIME, which I guessed my answer for half the questions), freezing while trying to recall some spastic formula that we slodge so hard to remember. I better try to work and think faster. For all the papers, there wasn't enough time at all to go back and finish off some questions. enough complaining about CTs...

Anyway, wj and I decided to come up with an organinc chem mindmap. yep! so using illustrator (thanks to SRP), I've got this so far:


Great! Now how do I link everything else?



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | deja vu » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger