navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

14 March 2006

life's like this

93% does not mean anything to me. Neither does 73% and 79%.

Percentages are like that. For example, the weather forecast says, there is a 30% chance it is going to rain. So if it rains, they are 30% correct and if it doesn't rain they are 70% correct. so whether it is rain or shine (unless it suddenly snowed), the broadcaster is still right, just that they are more correct when it rains. crap.

been slacking this whole week. SSEF just ended and SRP congress is up next with all that crazy poster presentation again. Groans. Commons the monster eating up my sleeptime, the ghost haunting me wherever I am. Oops, overexaggerating now. anyway, its so cold around here that I got mental block. brrrrrrrrrr....

Ooh! and Happy Birthday Qiao Li!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | 是93分, 还是7分? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger