navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

13 May 2006

concerts

2 concerts in a row

wednesday was harmoc concert. the MCs were v lame... wonder who came up with the joke. then was qt a bit of photo taking. matt was damn high and wanted to go for supper :S but didn't go in the end cos everyone was too tired. called vanessa, and then vanessa and hanyou have to sort out vanessa's locker and settle some stuff before we all cab home.

thursday was vocal exploits. no phys s. no GP. but have to do the GP essay stuff. lesson ended early and wj, yx and I went to finish our essay outline. come to think of it, our essay was actually much easier than wk's group. mk and wk had to come to my group and ask for help :S lol... then I met vanessa and hanyou and wanted to go dinner together. after much discussion, we intended to eat sushi, but realised that the buffet thing end at 6. so ended up going to cartel. cartel potion was damn huge. the meat lover have one chicken chop, one pork chop, one gigantic sausage (which we found ink on) and fries. and that is a one person portion! wonder how anyone can finish it by himself. lol...

then went to VCH myself. was supposed to meet ly, but she msg me at 7.15 to ask which MRT to alight :S VE was qt ok. some parts were qt entertaining and the vocals was good. yep. maybe I was too tired to fully enjoy the concert. then took MRT and 156 home with bernie :D

P.S. there are so many things I have to say, but so little time... I wish I can be brave enough to go up and talk to him, to know him better
P.S.S. I can never forget that dazzling smile he gave across the library :D


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | another day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger