navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

24 April 2006

6. ZZZZzzzz

Haven’t had a good night sleep for weeks. Prolly going to bed early today :) yay!!! anyway, last week was nuts. don’t know when I actually start calling myself busy. Yep. Lala~ Fri was surprising and fated - somehow. And sat match was nice. Team RJ did well and won NY 1-0 :) Good job peeps!!! :)

Lala~

First day this week. Didn’t enjoy my weekends much, because grace has no life, too much commitment and hw to do :( and got chosen to do some crap thing. Sigh. I almost always got to be a guinea pig for stuff.

Cheers~

Sigh. I really don’t know what I want.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Beep! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger