navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

18 July 2006

sometimes you can't make it on your own

ok. when was my last post? can't really remember. For the past goodness know how many days, I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write a good proper entry about anything at all. There are too many things, too little time (and sleep) and of course, many things that I would not want to write on my blog (unfortunately), that I decided to write it on private.

Actually, I am very crappy these few months. Probably some people or something change me... I don't know.

Injured my left index finger today. Wonder how I am going to play the violin properly. :(

Labels:



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | lala~ » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger