navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

12 December 2006

broadband

Finally!!!! yay!!!

anyway, this week was quite boring, with many people going overseas or back to their home (for many of the scholars)

Last week, jia and I went to orchard to meet fei for dinner at crystal jade :) had la mian and a lot of chilli sauce :) it was fun but a little bittersweet, I would say. Happy to be together with friends, sad to be apart the next day. jia and fei (jia fei) were so funny!!! had a lot of fun digging scandals about each other :P but no one actually wanted photographs to be taken. Had a great time, just hanging out and taking a lot of time sitting in restaurant to talk about anything under the sun. It is just so amazing that in just two years, we can form such friendship. its a pity that xin couldn't join us. well, I would say that I actually love these gals.. (but I'm not homo k... love as in sisterly love... kk nvm...)

lala~

then I went for urine test on friday. the conversation is qt funny the last time i went for med check up.
med guy A, "who is the girl who cannot urine today?"
med guy B, "I think is both of them" pointing towards this other girl and I
med guy A, "ahh.. found the file. Miss goon?"
I walked over
med guy A, "you cannot urine today is it? so i need you to come back some other day to urine."

O_o

lol...

then the GIC person called me right after my urine test to get me to go for an interview at 11am (it was 8am btw). so in the end I asked for the one at 2.30. no preparation. nothing :S


ok... now finally, so many people are telling me to be brave. I will be.

shanghai is a nice place :)

Labels:



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | interviews » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger