navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

19 July 2007

Letter

To a dear friend of mine,

I hope that although the distance between us (physically) may increase, our friendship will not. My mind is a whirlpool these few days... had not been thinking properly (to think I can actually draw water as HO2 in class yesterday :S)

I'll control. sorry for the outburst. Frankly speaking your joke was immature. know when to stop. I already tolerated longer than I expected before the outburst. I doubt you would have handled it with a clear head if you were in my position too. I felt I done no wrong actually, other than the fact that the outburst went over the top.

perhaps everyone of us always tend to think that our bestest friend will understand all our actions like they could read our minds. actually I was glad we can finally tell each other this after so many years. I hope we can forget all these unhappiness.

Grace

Labels: ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Back to school » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger