navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

03 June 2005

Cert!!!!

Went back to SN to collect my O level certificate... sigh... I miss the white – pastel blue –pastel purple – pastel pink building... why must they paint the building in such horrendous coulours? Firstly, the hall is painted bright pink... the classrooms? All our paintings are covered by bright green, yellow, dark purple... etc... Extension block looks the worst... around the clock is bright red, almost matching the track... ewwwww.... anyway, they shifted the GO to the upper concourse, to the primary library... now I wonder where the primary kids get their books... got my cert and the receptionist commented on my surname... weird...

Went to AMK library to borrow some books... borrowed two international chess books and five story books... haha... enough to last this June holidays... and to brush up my international chess before I go for competitions and get my ratings...

Tml is class outing!!! Yeah!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | SMO!!!! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger