navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

02 June 2005

SMO!!!!

Supposed to meet wang lu and chork at bishan MRT at 8am... but guess what time I woke up... 7.45am... yes... which means I only got 15minutes to get there... sigh... was supposed to wake up at 6.45am but set my handphone wrongly... haha... so I got to AMK and took the train to bishan... met jiang lai at AMK... she’s in ACJC!!! Haha... went out at bishan to get wang lu and chork... so we took MRT to buona vista... so, I’m late for 15minutes... but from waking up to getting to bishan from hougang, taking only 30minutes requires some skills... haha...

Managed to get to NUS way on time, or rather early... slacked around before going in to LT28 for SMO... there was like 24 questions (one questions was strike out) and I’m only confident of 3 questions... I’m so getting COP... sigh... was like this 2hrs 30min paper and yet I did not even finish reading the whole paper... haha... guessed like quite a few questions... haha... sigh... forgot all my previous SMO trainings already... met some S01D people and asked them if they are going for class outing... and guess what they said... they asked me when is the outing... ate at NUS with wang lu and chork... were like suaning each other... it was really funny... haha...

Took train back to bishan... walked around J8 and bought some stuffs... yeah...

P.S. Class outing is on 3rd June
P.S. I hope the turn out is not bad
P.S. hey, I msg Power 98 yesterday and they read out my SMS... in case you did not hear it: just saying hi to 1S01D and X’PHYRE of RJC... Happy studying for common test and you people rawks...
P.S. shuai ge!!!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | This I Promise You » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger