navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

26 May 2005

Wednesday – GP common test, haircut

Quite some people came to k’cove this morning... then see a lot of people rushing to the lockers to put their stuffs... quite a funny sight... haha... met matthew on my way to put my stuff in wei jia’s locker... so in the end I stuffed my bag into his locker... haha... went to the multi purpose hall... my seat was actually all the way like, in front in the third row... it was like freezing cold in the hall... should have brought my cardigan... anyway, paper one was quite OK... not those damn difficult question and there are no easy questions... so it is like this “very difficult to make decision on which question to do” composition paper... did this question which was practically about regurgitation of sec 4 SS textbook chapter 2 (I think)... haha... thank goodness I mug that chapter last year... realized I forgot to take stapler, so have to borrow from freddy and heyu... comprehension was this crap essay on fatherhood... lamo... got stumped by the first question where I only wrote like one sentence... I’m so flunking that paper... Nvm, shall mug for GP and do phys, chem, grp A and grp B tutorials... lucky for me, maths is all about practicing... that’s like half of my A subject settled...

Went to J8 with wang lu and ling ling (wang lu’s roommate)... stood outside ajisan wondering if we should eat or not... decided to go some other place... went MOS (Not again!!!) and bought drinks... went off to meet my mom at MRT station... walked around J8 and got quite sian... saw a lot of RJ people... know like ~8-10 of them...

Then went to this hairdresser near my house... got my haircut... it wasn’t drastic lah... just a little shorter and neater... haha... after my cut, this damn familiar NYJC guy walked in... and he looked a bit shocked to see me... finally realized he is li yuan’s older brother li hao... haha... funny...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Everybody's changing » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger