navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

25 May 2005

Tuesday – Monday timetable, SSEF briefing, weird day

1st person at the k’cove as usual... haha... sergius came by looked at me and sat down... then we started chatting about PW... he said that one member was late for 1hr and the other poned for their PW meeting... at least his group had a meeting... mine? Got e-mail from zhao yan with the GPP... chork walked past and gave this weird look... wonder why... haha... then it was me at the k’cove ALONE again... liansheng came carrying a big bag full of props... he then ask me if I can lend me my locker... I got no locker so I called wei jia and got the combination to her locker... went to her locker and stuffed the props inside... haha...

Maths A tutorial... Mrs Cheang asked us why we look so sad... then she went, “its not Monday, so no Monday blue right?” er.... curve sketching was quite alright... then chem lecture... wang lu crashed the lecture as usual so that she can go off earlier... realized I did not bring the second part of chemical kinetics (separated the notes into two parts)... luckily, the lecturer only went through the first page of the second part... then break...

Went to the com lab to print the RI Chinese drama program booklet with liansheng... was like helping him cut and paste the paper... haha... went for Math B tutorial late... got no table left so have to share with SOMEONE (shan’t say too much)... no one went out to present the answers as usual so Mr Tan came past and ask if I did my tutorial... feeling guilty, I asked him which questions are the people doing and he said none... so I volunteered for the easiest question... haha... got back assignment B4... and there was not much time left so Mr Tan did not show us the assignment ANALYSIS... Maths A lecture... INTEGRATION!!!!!

PW!!! Mdm Fadilah asked me how is my GPP going and I said, “Our DEAR zhao yan decided to continue to do a large scale one and he said that if you are not happy, you can e-mail him and he will explain to you” ok... so we are doing large scale... haha... then she went group by group to look at the proposals and the other group would be doing discussion... my group, I asked when I can meet them during the school holiday... hua rong and han yu are going back to China for most of the June holidays and zhao yan is only coming back after national day... but I still can get him online... so that will only be left with wei hao and me.... wait, isn’t that two? TWO!!! O_o how is my group going to finish PW????? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supposedly to go for make up GP lesson conducted by Mrs Chan... didn’t go... haha... went to locker with chork and liansheng to stuff our bags... walked to J8 and ate in Macs... had a very funny conversation about straightness and crookedness... haha... luckily pedophile took 156 already... so chork’s face most likely won’t turn red... then they talked about ahem, ahem, stuff which till now I still don’t understand... then got some weird toilet monster talk... ?????? weird. Went back to school... saw alvin lunching alone at the RI canteen... liansheng asked him about the GP make up lesson... and scandalous chork said, “why are you alone? Nv invite ______?” tsk, tsk....

Rushed back to the lockers to collect the stuffs... liansheng went back to RI, chork stayed to wait for jap lesson (probably going to find someone lah) and I went to level 1M to wait for the chartered bus... managed to get a seat on the bus... some people did not get a seat and the driver do not let anyone stand... so these people have to take cab... to science center... on the way, the bus driver took down the name of this girl because she was standing and he said that he is going to tell Mr Leong... gosh... reached there... the SSEF (Singapore Science and Engineering Fair) briefing was damn sian... the person was actually going on and on about safety of the project and etc... he said this quite funny joke... he said that last year they receive a project where firearms are involved and the SSEF committee got so shocked... when they asked the mentor, the mentor said, “oh, Bunsen burner is used” haha... kenneth and I decided to send our crypsis in craps crabs project for SSEF, so we don’t need to do another one... haha... signing up for NSTS (National Science Talent Search) too... most likely won’t qualify lah... haha... then it was a long way back home... walked to the MRT with vipul, kenneth and his friend, raymond... met vanessa on the train... haha... we were like talking non-stop on the train... then the train terminate at yew tee so have to alight to take the next train... on the train we talked about my new CCA (have you guessed it yet?) and suddenly got this urge to start floorball... haha... nice... got down at AMK and took 156 165 home with her... haha...

Tml is GP common test!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I’m so gonna die.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm evil!!!!!!!!!!!!... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger