navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

05 June 2005

Still Not Getting Any

I’m starting to love PUNK more and more by the day!!! Wonder why... punk rocks!!! its like, which kind of music gives you the meaningful, teenage life lyrics, singing about controversial stuff, average singing, rockish, popish music with catchy tunes all in one song? PUNK!!!

Bought my Simple Plan's Still Not Getting Any album today... the cover is really interesting... and the songs are great... recommended tracks: Welcome to My Life, Untitled and Perfect... really nice songs...

Anyway, I was at the CD shop today, deliberating between Avril Lavigne’s Under My Skin, Lifehouse’s You and Me and Simple Plan’s Still Not Getting any... wanted to get Jesse McCartney’s Beautiful Soul (She’s No You is a great songs) but I couldn’t find it... Black Eyed Peas’ Monkey Business (it just reminds me of monkee) is out too... but FUNK is not really my kind of music... but Don’t Phunk With My Heart is nice... Gorillas’ album is out too (forgot the name... but Gorillas still refuse to show their face...), Rooster’s self titled album with Come Get Some is not bad as well... (I just realized that artists are starting to animalise... monkeys, gorillas and roosters... sooner or later we’ll have a zoo)

So much choice, so little money... sigh...

P.S. Listening to UNTITLED now!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Class Outing??? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger