navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

10 July 2005

goal!

grace says, “ouch!”

Went for soccer training today… they got this team, Chicago eagles down… was surprised by the turn out… an impressive 20++ lot… like the best turn up since the set up… haha… lots of casualties today… especially me… sigh…

Kanna hit by the ball on my right forehead once during the warm up exercise… during the games, got hit on my left jaw… and when I finally recovered from that sore, and started fighting for the ball, I got hit on my left cheekbones… by what? That same damn ball… sigh… didn’t really played well today ‘cos I was really tired… but the session was pretty fun… our group was great… and we sat down for a little chat with the foreign team… they were really nice people… there was also this goalkeeper from the Singapore national female soccer team… chatted about life in USA and Singapore… nice sessions…

Next week, training starts proper and this equals to PT!!!

Ouch.


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | evil » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger