navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

27 October 2005

PW dry run

went to school for my PW OP dry run. went there half an hour early to show my support for the previous team, which happened to be wei jia's group. Anyway, the MIA person appeared, and zhao yan made a last minute change I have to present another part... gosh... presentation was bad. so bad that Mdm Fadilah got quite pissed with the MIA person and actually sent him to Mr Hodge's office! sigh...

Overall I did ok... judging that my part was complete last minute and the MIA person was actually presenting before me, which greatly affected my mood. got a EE for fluency and ME for awareness... Mdm Fadilah didn't ask any question and she didn't give us a grade for the group's overall presentation (I guess because we completely screw up or something)... yep... and we have to come down this coming Monday for another rehearsal..


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | rants » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger