navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

13 October 2005

Things happen for a reason, don’t they?

This is too much of a coincidence, the GP speech presentation came at the perfect time, the spook show too. Occult – something really mysterious and dangerous. But I’m glad I was given that chance to really speak about it... or the spook show wouldn’t have such a great impact on me if I haven’t dig up what happened; neither will I raised my hand during the auto call... but flashbacks freak me out now; it seemed as though everything was planned, penned down in the script of my life more than four years ago by some supernatural force. All of the sudden, things that I did not understood finally explained themselves, and made sense to me; words the pencil spells out does speak some truth about what the future holds. CHIJ it says and I spent my secondary school years in CHIJ SN. Stuff, forgotten and had puzzled me for many years resurfaced and come to a conclusion – I plucked up enough courage to speak about it, to face it.

To that person: thanks, I appreciate your calmness and hope you are not freaked out

I breathe easier now

Amen


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | promos » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger