navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

15 October 2005

Thanks and Apologies

Things been getting quite crazy recently and I’ve not been in my best mood these few days... promos, results, school stuff, revelation of certain stuff, relationship problems, salvation, lack of sleep, things I want... etc, certainly does drain my energy... and if I happen to offend anyone in any way, please let me know and I’m really sorry... and I’ll try my best to be cheery again... :) yep... and I’m really touched that when I’m down and angsty, my friends still stick by me, though they have their own problems... maybe even more serious problems... even when I threw a tantrum or something...

The uncle from 1S01D had been really sweet!!! Thanks! (I haven’t listen to the MP3s yet :P shall dl them in sch cos connection at home is too slow) and also the fact that you and lian actually tolerate the grace with terrible migraine... btw, send e-mails to my yahoo or gmail account k...
Lian!!! You don’t hate me right?
Bernie!!! I hope you are feeling better and thanks for cheering me up as you always did...
Lu!!! You are really sweet!!! Sorry for that SMS reply... I was really tired...
Chork!!! Sorry bout ponning... ahem... despite you telling me repeatedly not to...
Kenneth!!! For listening to me crab crap online... speaking of craps crabs I just realized that the deadline for SSEF submission next Thursday plus we need to submit the report next Friday... and our project is not even 20% done... WE ARE SO DEAD!!! (and Todd seemed so relax)


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Things happen for a reason, don’t they? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger