navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

20 December 2005

click!!!

Can't stop listening to The Click Five's Greetings from Imrie House!!! lala~ Say Goodnight and I'll Take My Chances are so damn nice!!!

Anyway, was supposed to get Mr Lee to agree to by my teacher in charge for the TKK inventors' challenge but he is in HK!!! Cool!

Lala~

Going for dental on wednesday to check my fillings :( the first one... all because some nurse thought that my crown was too deep (didn't decay yet) and did not clean my teeth properly before sealing the crown. :( :( :(

yep!

Only 2 more weeks before school starts. *gasp* *grabbing for air* aaaahhh... haven't finish the HW!!! anyway, I miss school (not exactly the studying part) but there will be no time to take it slow next yr :( yep! and some cow was supposed to sing ye qu for me when school reopens :P moooooo! then zhao wei owes me the muah chi joke. :)

cheers!


Ooooooh
Baby I'll take my chances with you


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Good Day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger