navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

18 December 2005

click it!

Grace is crazy! She went to the music shop and picked up 3 CDs today, Simon Webbe’s Sanctuary, The Click Five’s Greetings From Imrie House and Bon Jovi’s Have A Nice Day. There happens to be 3 different reasons for getting them. Initially I only want to get Jesse McCartney’s Beautiful Soul but it was out of stock :( anyway, I got Sanctuary because of its excellent review and Simon is from Blue!!! Yep!!! plus I love the Lay Your Hands On and No Worries. Have A Nice Day because I dreamt of getting it last night. Lol… yep… listened to Sanctuary already and listening to Greetings From Imrie Room. Yay! I sort of picked up the album cos I saw it on The Click Five’s official website yesterday and it was like the 1st album that caught my eyes. The Click Five is the most TREBLE boyband I’ve ever heard… even more treble than Busted. But I enjoyed the album a lot. Lots of teenage popish songs and I like almost all the songs :) but the recording seemed to be too loud (had to switch volume of media player down to 30) yep! shall start listening to Bon Jovi now.

Cheers!

Have A Nice Day!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | photos » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger