navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

25 March 2006

chain mails

lemme see... so far I accumulated 80+ un-forwarded, ignored chain mails. so officially, I'll be cursed with bad luck in life, remain single forever, because I will either break up with other half or the person I like will hate me and have some creepy ancient spirit visit my bedside at some random night.

Fortunately, no one appeared at my bedside except for maybe my mom or something.

great... now I know why I can never have him


was on msn and someone asked me a damn weird question:
Is French kissing in France just called kissing?

O_o


I wouldn't know anyway *innocent smile*


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | pool » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger