navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

14 April 2006

11 seconds :)

Lol… anyway, only 3 days of school this week but it felt long enough. 5 items on Tuesday didn’t do well, though I improved damn lots in shuttle run and SBJ. Oh well. Tuesday was funny as well, with some weird qn from Ms Wang :S but my “Mercedes” on the white board looks nice k. that aside. I manage to rush up my moneta newsletter in 2 hrs :) so I didn’t managed to go to some external field with the team for training. Wednesday was 2.4, but didn’t feel v well so ended up recording the laps for those running. Lala~ after school was moneta, with my presentation on savings and credit. Unfortunately, we didn’t publicise enough and many people were not informed of the meeting :( lol… then I met my mom at J8 before going to Kovan and had sushi for dinner. Nice… Yest was tiring. But the team manage to train on the field for the first time. Lala~ first match against SAJC, the champs. Hope we do well :)

Toys invention! Kibou!

PW!!! 1!!!

Nokia 3250 is so damn cool!

I wanna see Click Five!!! Hey girl, I wanna catch your wave~!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | I wanna hold you :) » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger