navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

09 April 2006

Opening ceremony

Lala~

Was posted to the classroom area to do a donor’s cover. Yep! There was the physics.com.sg one (which happens to be a24, 2S01D’s homeroom :P ) slacked around until the pple came, before going to the lab area to watch the arrival of VIPs. Couldn’t really see anything on the stage, so wj and I went to LT1 to watch the live feed. Got quite hungry, so went to the food and fun fair area :)

Later was club moneta meeting. Then went home with bernie, and she make me continue the jewel in the palace summary from where I left off the other time. The whole story was so long that I did not finish after ~10min plus the 10min the other time.

More skirts :)

P.S. to someone I know who won’t be reading my blog: I wanna hold you :) :) :) (I wanna hold you is a very happy song from McFly’s Wonderland)

Lala~


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | I'm looking at you :P » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger