navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

19 May 2006

Haven’t been blogging and this site looks quite dead.

My 1st chem s session this week and next term’s going to be my second and last. Lol… thanks serg for lending me the notes :) Wednesday was club moneta and had a rather interesting session. We did a relative good job, judging from that we did everything from scratch. Cheers~ anyway, the toy team finally managed to complete the IDF and submitted today. Hopefully our ultimate super cannon do get in :) kibou! Lala~ finish printing the stuff on Thursday, before going to attend 20 min of phys s. quite retarded, cos I never do a single phys s question. Then I made uncle watch me eat dinner :P Friday was okay, nothing that interesting. Some guy was attempting to jump over three table. Lol… Was supposed to go interview the J1s, then I went for chess (that was yx 1st chess session in months). I’m so tired :(

P.S. smile. Lala~
P.S.S. I can’t rs!!!


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Mothers' day :) » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger