navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

26 May 2006

last day of school

this was supposed to be the last day of school, but it doesn't feel like it anyway. still have to go back practically everyday during the first week of june hols. :( was supposed to watch Da Vinci code with bernie today, but got chess. anyway, heard that it was quite disappointing :(

lala~

went to jurong sports hall to support the badminton finals and of course our dear classmate jiashun :) yep! js was damn good and won the first match. yay!!! 1D was so supportive, the whole class looked for 3 teachers so we can pon 4hrs of lesson. then took the north south line back to school for soccer farewell. yep! on the train, there was this time where the train moves super slowly, then an announcement to say there was some track problem :S lol... then, I had some strange encounter with some korean tourist :S anyway, I also found out that serg is bi :S farewell was funny, with Ms Lim trying to show us some "magic" tricks and the j1s trying to dance to SOS by Rihhanna and L.O.V.E by Ashlee Simpsons.

then wl, vanessa and I went to VCH for chamber concert. music was nice, but quite dry.

someone asked me, "how do you remain so happy?"
I asked, "am I happy?"
someone "you always look so happy."
Me, "its all fake"

well, I'll write the reasons some other day.

dad's nagging bout me writting my blog online


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | GP » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger