navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

30 July 2006

pride and prejudice

I would still scold the person who makes the comment. no matter who he is. Because the comment, to me, seems like he is trying to push the blame to all the gals.
So if you think I 针对you it must be some 心理做用
Now everyone knows it is a misunderstanding/miscommunication
But 东西可以乱吃,话不可以乱讲 and there is no need for slander
cheers.
I don't hate you.
because you were at least someone quite dear to me before.

Labels:



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | :( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger