navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

29 August 2006

Exam psalm

Anyway, here's something for all those out there, mugging (or not) for exams, those flunking like me or scoring damn high, Christians and non Christian alike.

The Exam Psalm

The lord is my shepherd
I shall not flunk
Tho' I walk through the
valley of boderline grades,
I will not have a nervous breakdown;
For Thou art with me;
My prayers and my friends,
they comfort me.
Thou givest me the answers
in moments of blankness;
Thous anointest my head with understanding;
My exam paper runneth over
with questions that I recognise.
Surely passing grades and flying
colours shall follow me
All the days of examinations.
Amen!

Labels:



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Teachers' Day » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger