navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

05 March 2007

doomsday

ok... not exactly

well, they just have to make us go to work half day on friday :( :( :(

result was decent, though I was quite upset with GP :( :( :( and as described by my dad, my result is called marching on the spot. (i.e. no change)

then it rained, and we all decided to crash uncle's house. rich kia... lala~ started watching them playing mahjong. looks interesting. lol... maybe I should try playing... then we played Texas hold 'em. ok... I think chork ke me :( lost like the most chips there :( boo hoo... got a 4 of a kind once though, and I was like cheering there, and the rest decided they should fold. :( in the end only won like one small pile.

then just yesterday, I bought lian he zao bao for my parents. and guess who was on the cover??? yuxin!!!! woooaaaahhh!!! she got such a cute pose lah, like trademark pose already :) :) :) (to yuxin, in case you are reading this, don't whack me hor) then I went walk walk with hong fei. was supposed to go for the UK uni thingy though, but felt too lazy to go there already. lol... then I collected my autograph book from vanessa, after like 3mths or something... vanessa turning muscle woman already!! *screams* lala~ no lah, after all the training in bmt, she should have gained some muscles. lol...

Labels: ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | CNY » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger