navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

07 March 2007

rants

ok this is damn random. I am feeling so freaking bored like right here at this freaking damn boring job. WTH! they had decided to re-shuffle our seats again. I think the sups have something against us or something. *pissed* we do talk a lot, but that's 'cause we are all so freaking far apart. nvm... we are like going for a mass pangseh of this job. lol...

damn.

I can't go back to rj to teach already. blame me for being slow, asking Mr Lee if there is any vacancies like in the middle of Feb. now if I quit my current job, I would be unemployed... again... :( sian... I shall go and bug more schools.

damn.

I screwed GP (as usual) *pissed* ok. I did meet criteria for Cambridge and now everything depends on my scholarship apps. but kind of weird getting same grades for prelims and A levels. make me seem like I never improve at all :( oh well... see what comes my way.

damn.

to make the matter worse, I broke my index finger nails. ouch... and I'm like typing with it now. I still can see the cut there :( painful!!! *sobs*




This is making me depressed



anyway, wang lu is back!!! yayy!!! but I just realised that I can't contact her, but she can contact me. :S to wang lu: if you happen to see this, please call me asap hor! yep yep.

and these few days, I couldn't get a few songs out of my head. and they all got tian1 shi3 inside :D

I wonder who is my tian1 shi3

Labels: ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | doomsday » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger