navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

03 June 2007

*cough*

baaaadddd cough today :(

anyway, went to vivo to meet yuxin and weijia today. lala~ had a wonderful meal at earle's swensons today :) no more baked rice~ wheeee~ yep yep. got this seafood plater and a crayfish pasta (apparently, I have to dismember the crayfish) lol... then we had the ice cream fondue (which aggravated the cough) weijia, after eating the ice cream, got damn cold. then she jus grabbed on to my arm, and according to the zeroth law of thermodynamics, we are in thermal equilibrium... well, you get the idea.

then we went waking around vivo. well, in vivo, prices are kind of jacked up.

and of course the main agenda of the day is to drink at starbucks :) got my favourite java chips frappe :) (which further aggravates the cough) lala~ then the three of us just spent a lot of time reminising about our jc life. the most eventful years of my life. s01d, the class which was practically made of stones :P The people that I really misses. the good friends that I love (platonically of course!) so much and the infactuations. somehow, I wished I know each and everyone a lot better. there are regrets and there are proud moments. there are happiness and tears. ups and downs all packed into a mere two years.

time really flies. to think that 3month ago, I was still at cpf hoping that my relief teaching days will start soon... and zoom... one term had just went past.




now I'm hoping uni starts soon

who knows

it may be over before I realise.



dream school is approaching



Jesus College, Cambridge



Labels: , ,



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | i sream » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger