navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

21 July 2007

Harry Potter

Whee~ got my book at 8am today :D lala~ hoep I dun get any spoilers before I finish it.

Then I headed down to orchard to meet manyan, josh and alex to go for confluence 2007 (actually I was wondering why I am going for a business confluence, especially when I'm studying Aerospace, which is totally unrelated). Yep yep... then there was dialogues from speakers from MAS, SEDB, citibank, merrill lynch and etc..

After the talk, together with tim and kar seng, we headed down to club 21 in hilton hotel to look at expensive stuff... haha.. then was dining at thai express in paragon. yep yep... then it was chioning home for me to do some crap online before I go chiong HP :D

Labels:



Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | London » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger