navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

10 April 2005

Called bernadine today and that was the 1st time we actually talked to each other after like 2-3 months or so… it was a short conversation, only about 10mins… she actually think that I’m totally stressed out because of campaign… I think she is stressed out with chorale… whatever… Anyway I’m glad I sort of cleared things up with her… but I’m still quite affected by her attitude… well, the problem is, she doesn’t know that she had been so busy with chorale and her class that she is sort of “ignoring” her other friends and she didn’t even realise it… well… that’s so bernadine…


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | I'll carry you » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger