navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

10 April 2005

Auspicium

Went to do our group campaign stuffs yesterday... I'm glad my group made quite a good progress in this whole campaigning process... Anyway, you people will know what i meant tml... haha... anyway, i must say thank you to my fellow campaigning group mates, jonathan kang, jonathan ong and liansheng!!!
yeah!!!
Remember, vote for us!!!
Oh yar, visit our campaign blog


P.S. I'm not really sore bout the whole "RGS girl more practical thing" already... it's actually quite true... what can we do? the majority of the cohort come from the RI and RGS... and people like us are not really highly regarded by some elitist... well, i can only hope for the better...
P.S. I think that a lot of SN girls are going to be so surprised to know that i'm running for council...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Vote! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger