navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

18 April 2005

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise...

Today is BALLOTING DAY!!! YEAH!!! Felt kind of scared because I realized that I do not know a lot of people and I’ll most probably not get more than 80 votes... which means, I may NOT even get into the top 60 at all... but I still hope for the best... at least I know that my class is behind me... Anyway, I shall give a break down on how many votes I’ll get... I’m being optimistic and realistic here... unlike some ahem people...

Class: 20+
OG: 15+
SN gals: 25+
Drama feste people: 5+
Other people I know: 10+
People I don’t know but were impressed with my campaign and those who have no other people to vote for after voting for people in their class, OG and the few big shots: 5+

Okay... let’s see... that’s about 80+ votes...
Well, hopefully I do get into council...

Anyway, I know of one person who “don’t want me to get into council because they think that I may get too stress”... well, I guess he/she might not vote for me... sad...

By the way, this morning, I got a message from one of the campaigner, telling people not to vote for him because he doesn’t want to get into council because of some particular reason... well, if he doesn’t want to run for council, then why did he not withdraw or not go for the interview... so that at least some other people who share the same passion with most of the other campaigners can give a shot in campaigning... isn’t it now a little too late to back out?

Anyway, our class balloting slot came... I voted for myself (of course), people in my class, people in my OG, people in my campaign group and people in SN... yah... that’s 10... was tempted to choose myself for house cap... but I remembered my rather far-fetched “dream”, which is to be the council treasurer... YEAH!!! Anyway, it’s quite interesting to see who people are voting for... and I’m glad of all the people in my class, whose monitor I peek into, they voted for me... THANKS PEOPLE!!! I’LL NOT LET RJC, 1S01D, HADLEY-HULLETT and SN down!!!

Well, straight after that, went for a “class lunch” in the school canteen... SURPRISE!!! That “RGS girl more practical” person actually went up the LCD area and got his group’s banner and OUR GROUP’S BANNER down!!! I was so damn shocked when I saw him carrying our group’s banner... gosh... I thought he was pure evil... but seems like he is only occasionally evil... or maybe he’s feeling guilty... or maybe he just think that since he’s going up there to take his group’s banner down, might as well just help the other group... whatever the reason... that actually change my opinion of him being pure evil to a bit evil elitist... to think that someone in my class insisted that one of OUR group member go up and help his group get the banner down because we got 2 banners and they only got one... when I actually told my friend that he is actually quite nice... more like EVIL!

After lunch, I went to the library with wei jia and we have a nice chat because I don’t want to go home so early... and since there’s no one at home, I might as well stay and chit-chat... I’m quite surprised at how well she actually knows me, for example she was like 90% right about my personality, feelings, thoughts and likes... surprise... guess it’s because we are of the same horoscope... Anyway, the chat kind of let me sorted out my thoughts and feelings... shan’t elaborate further... but it is nice having someone to talk to...

On my way home, I thought... I thought some of the things I did were extremely stupid and redundant... and I truly regretted what I’d done... but, what is done is done... there’s no use crying over spilled milk... somehow, it kind of affected me a lot... imagine giving up something to another person because you know that it is to his/her benefit and also because you do not wish to hurt anybody, but ended hurting yourself and getting miserable over it? I wonder...

Voglio grido...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | Losing My GRIP » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger