navigate and tag
sleeping with the light on

welcome to my life! To navigate and tag, go to the top right hand corner - home - guestbook - blogger - template - movie critic - Quizes *UPDATED* -

20 April 2005

triste...

BALLOTING RESULTS RELEASED TODAY!!! Was so jittery during the whole of assembly... sigh... why must they release the results at 8? Went to the canteen to wait for the teacher to put up the name list at 8am... there were like almost 70 campaigners standing around the board waiting for the teacher.... finally, the teacher came and she was like super furious... chased all the campaigners away... haha... she was like, “what are all of you doing here? Go for your lessons now!” We were standing quite a distance away from the teacher and stayed there for a while... the teacher was like clearing the area while holding on to the two pieces of paper (i.e. the name list), taking her own sweet time... so got no choice, have to go for PE first...

PE was quite alright... got this feeling that PE for gals are super slack... did only 2 rounds... (We used to do like 2km and training for 5 items/game modules (I chose soccer and badminton) around this time of the year back in SN plus we also got morning jogs, where the teachers make us do 3 rounds... if the teachers are PMS-ing, they most probably torture us by making us do some funny stuffs... but can you imagine, 400++ people running on the track? its easy its cheat by running slowly, and joining the people running very fast near the end of their 3 rounds and... in the end, you only do 2 rounds... but being a good student, I tried that once only... haha...) was running when my class guys ran past... saw sergius ran damn fast and some gals made some funny comment about it... haha... (funnier comments came later when more people ran past) played tag rugby... well, the tag rugby was really B-O-R-I-N-G... I would actually enjoy a good game of basketball, soccer or badminton instead of a defensive game like tag rugby... well, the game is similar to the original touch rugby, but we got sashes to act as “tails” and you need to pull out the sashes in order to “tag” (quite similar to “touch” in touch rugby) the person... anyway, I think that the gals in our class are less aggressive and play by the rules unlike the other gals... yu xin and xin yu are super good in avoiding defenders and scoring a try... should join wu shu and judo... haha... people like wei jia and hong fei are good at pulling the sashes... then people like me got natural flair for warming the benches and slacking on the field... haha...

Finally, after PE... grab my stuffs and ran to the canteen... went immediately to the council boards... looked at the section under S01s and was so shocked that only 3 S01s (which does not include me) got in... people I know who got in... class: chork... OG: ching hui... SN people: xin ling... Others: danny, jon ong, zhou qiao, han zhang, wesley, vi-zanne and etc. CONGRATS!!! WELL DONE!!! Well, for me, I’m alright now... to say that I’m neither sad, sore nor disappointed would be a lie, but I enjoyed this campaigning process... and I must thank all who voted for me... friends who supported me... haha... and my campaign group people... yeah!!! guess I need to go out there and really go to talk to people... otherwise I think I’ll just focus on my job as a class treasurer... haha... at least I need not be extremely busy (although I’ll just be bored)... then I’ll have more energy to concentrate on my studies (speaking of which, I seriously need to buck up) and running for photog and chess exco... am I being too ambitious?

Maths lecture... need I say more?
Got back our class test... did fairly alright... around the class average...

GP... did an essay... the question I did was like “can a weblog ever truly replace a personal diary?” wrote approx 716 words... haha... was actually counting the number of words and the two beside me were like trying to distract me by “counting the number of words I wrote by not counting with me”... so its like 3 people reading different numbers at the same time... haha... obviously, I got distracted...

After school, got GP talk by the MDA... (they made it compulsory for the whole engine faculty plus a few classes here and there) came this boring and quite grouchy old man, who complained about how lousy our school mike was... did not sat with my class... (first time!) sat with some of my other class friends... I guess I kinda irritated her a little by making funny comments... but I can’t be bothered now...

Went for SRP again... kenneth’s mom drove us there again... the first talk was actually on some science programme in NUS... then we went to the science library... and the librarians taught us how to use the internet to check what books we borrowed from the science library, the due date, how to reserve books, etc... showed us around the library and how to borrow books... the whole tour was like a complete waste of time as we do not even have the NUS library card when they kept telling us we can borrow 6 books... sigh...


P.S. By the way, I’m trying to learn Italian... haha...

P.S. can’t stand the way scandalous people try to scandalize me... but too bad, I’m more influential in class and more skillful in scandalizing people...

P.S. (continued) come to think of it, the scandal must be of some truth before people actually believe me...

P.S. I am starting to think that I’m hated by a few people... imagine sitting next to this person X, when she suddenly decided to change place with another person Y... then Y told you that X doesn’t want to sit with you... Maybe I was mean to X before... or perhaps I’m too weird for her... or maybe X is just plainly a b****... well, actually, when I did not make it to stay in the best class in sec 2, X said in a haughty manner, “those who did not make it to 2W are a disgrace (note the pun) to 1C” and guess what, she said it straight into my face... elitists exists everywhere... triste...



The world is not a utopia. Sono combattuto...


Posted by gal_blue |


« Home | year 3000 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © sleeping with the light on 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger